Our office will be closed for summer vacation starting Saturday, August 1st and will re-open on Monday, August 10. Have a great summer!
To our valued patients,
We hope that this notice finds you in good health. We would like to share with you some of the changes you might notice moving forward.
- Prior to your appointment, our office will be in contact with you to ask some screening questions regarding Covid-19 or any other health related concerns. This screening protocol has been designed to ensure the utmost safety for all patients and staff.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment. Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry to the office.
- Our office will look different! We have made changes to our work environment to allow for proper social distancing and to facilitate the many enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols that have been implemented.
- We thank you for your patience! We require more time in between patient visits and can book fewer patients in a day. This may result in fewer options for scheduling appointments and longer appointment times.
- If you have a previously cancelled appointment and have not heard from us to reschedule, please contact our office so we can set that up for you. Thank you for your understanding and patience.