Please note that as of October 2017, our office hours will be Tues-Fri 8.30am-4.00pm. We will be closed all Mondays
To our valued patients,
We hope that this notice finds you in good health. At this time, we are currently working hard to reschedule all patients. We are excited to welcome you back to the office and would like to share with you some of the changes you might notice moving forward.
- Within 24 hours of your appointment time, our office will be in contact with you to ask some screening questions regarding Covid-19. These same questions will be asked again at the time of entering the office. This screening protocol has been designed to ensure the utmost safety for all patients and staff.
- We ask that you wait in your car until we call or text you to arrive in person, so as to ensure proper social distancing upon arrival. Please wear a mask to your appointment. Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry to the office.
- Our office will look different! We have made changes to our work environment to allow for proper social distancing and to facilitate the many enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols that have been implemented.
- We thank you for your patience! We require more time in between patient visits and can book fewer patients in a day. This may result in fewer options for scheduling appointments and longer appointment times.
- In regards to previously scheduled visits for the summer months: Please understand that we are working to manage a backlog of cancellations since March 2020. If you have a visit in June, July, or August, which was scheduled prior to March 15, please consider this appointment to be cancelled. All previously scheduled patients will be contacted by phone to make the necessary changes to this appointment time or date. We thank you for your understanding.